9.29.2009

I'm a believer.

I was skeptical when I heard that Leon Jackson had won Britain's X Factor some years back. He looked elfin and didn't stun with the winning song, When You Believe, previously covered by Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston. Then everyone started talking shit about him, his new record dropped, and I found myself loving one of the singles. Alas, the jury seems to have decided that Leon's a dud. Poor record sales and a solid slagging from Simon Cowell cemented his status as reality show has been, worse mind you than the typical has been. Too bad because he is suddenly hot.


The single that converted me into a believer - Don't Call This Love. (I couldn't embed the MV, but here is a link. Um, Leon, Leon, Leon. Keep wearing those suits and walking through rain soaked cobblestone streets.)