2.27.2011

Big Bang.......what a tease.

This teaser for Big Bang's new Intro track and album has been out for a few days but for some unfathomable reason has not made it to my blog. Amended. Yes, went into schoolgirl convulsions when it first popped up on my Youtube. Hello, folks. Big Bang, in Vegas, sporting styling shades, at night. Am now counting down the hours until SBS airs its first special on BB. Word is their newest MV will be released. And if I read right, another one of GD and TOP's tracks off their album is also getting a video. But that one will just have to be leaked in time as it's all BB promotions for the moment.

So, exhibit A - teaser. Exhibit B - my latest editions. I really did not intend on buying these right away. In fact, I didn't even think the BB album would be out in HK. But I was cutting through Causeway Bay this afternoon, by way of Victoria Park, and there happens to be an HMV conveniently located next door. Took the opportunity to boost BB's overseas sales. I actually was going to buy Seungri's album but decided on the other 2. Alas, the only reason was because I need to eat lunch this week. Sidenote, it's one of the albums being sampled in the store so there's a wall of fresh copies. And, for the record, I'm not the only HK fan excited about this release. Three girls, who are well above 10, gasped when they saw the new album and remained huddled around the discs for some time. Doing BB proud.

Exhibit A:



Exhibit B: