1.15.2009

Bits and Bobs for 1.15.09

Watching: Spooks S07E04
Listening: You Give Me Something by James Morrison
Reading: The Company by Brian Littell

News of the Day:
Why 2008 sucked: Grad school; 4 different roommates; Sichuan earthquake; pirates; Adam Carter got blown to bits; the economy had it worse than Adam Carter; Sarah Palin and the Plumber bloke.

Why 2008 rocked: I discovered History Boys and Spooks, which led me to a pantheon of overly attractive and highly talented actors (and Hermione Norris); lots of visitors to HK; Barack Obama was elected.

Things I await in 2009: Finishing grad school; President Barack Obama; Spooks (series 8); Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince; Star Trek; Wolverine; Robin Hood (bumped to must see tv only because Toby Stephens and Richard Armitage appear, together, for an entire season - it's like Cambridge Spies, but not, and with arrows).

Why, yes, I am shallow. And that's why I write a blog about leftover news and the boob tube.