5.03.2009

Bobbin Hood

I'm in poo up to my forehead because of an upcoming presentation, but I still managed to catch the latest Robin Hood (S03E06) - and it was fantastic! Well, as far as Robin Hood is concerned. I would almost say Toby Stephens steals the show, but Richard Armitage was involved in a pretty important plot sequence. The whole team of baddies was so much more intriguing than Robin and his hood. That whole gang is essentially shunted. Anyway, more to come. Hopefully the writers will continue the intrigue.

(Also watched the first episode of the new series of Ashes to Ashes. I don't think I caught too many full episodes of the last series as I'm still working on the first series of Life on Mars. But I do like Keeley Hawes, possibly because of my Spooks bias, so hope to find time to address some of the criticisms of her and the direction of the show.)