4.15.2009

The python ate my homework.

I'm sleep deprived, which usually means I can watch youtube for hours. So I was reading about the Hillsborough tragedy and ended up watching a documentary. Really sad. Then I saw another article on BBC about a man who wrestled a python for 3 hrs and then bit it after the bastard took the fight up a tree. Pythons are mean motherfuckers. So I watched some python eating animals 5x as big videos. There was a really good one that showed it eating a deer or gazelle, something with antlers. That is insanity. It also showed how the jaw/head is made of multiple parts so that it can swallow a boar or something. I also watched a really old black and white clip from some crazy safari like it was out of a Kipling novel. There was a python and lion were engaged in a monster battle. (Lion won.) I can only take so many crazy animal films though, so I watched some Richard Armitage to calm myself down, though he obviously has the opposite effect. I ended up watching some clips from Robin Hood, and I would just like to say that Lucy Griffiths is a little girl to Richard Armitage's Guy of Gisbourne. What's creepy is not his guyliner but the fact that he wants to bed someone half his age. I thought the show was supposed to be age appropriate.