1.20.2010

'FlashForward' crosses the ocean.

After much anticipation - by myself - FlashForward finally debuted in Hong Kong last week. I didn't rewatch either episodes 1 or 2, but you can be sure I will sit tidy for episode 7. Unless I'm frantically finishing the thesis, which is the likelier scenario. Depending on whether the American side of things picks up again at the beginning or end of March, we may have a seamless transition to the second half of the season over here. I haven't trawled the message boards so I don't know if Hong Kong viewers are lapping this silliness up. But so far it's seeing slightly better numbers on the TVB version of iPlayer and Hulu, for whatever that's worth.

Anyway, truth is, I just wanted to post a picture of Lee Thompson Young. But so I don't feel so childish, let me share the Taiwan promo poster, at least I think that's where this comes from. On its site, TVB is using the one with the yellow background.