3.15.2010

News of the Day 3.16.10

Articles like this one are the real reason I started this blog: Plant prefers poo. My maturity is devastating.

Some actual news, sort of.
  • Zebra licks hippo. (Okay, not actual news.)
  • The 'basket of goods' measures Brits' spending habits. Turns out they like lipgloss and Guitar Hero, among other things.
  • The editors of The Sunday Times put together a list of the world's 12 sexiest cities. Not one city in Asia made the list? Come on, I know there are a lot of dirty holes over here, but it's a big fucking continent. And I thought I didn't get out enough.
  • My brother says I'm anti-technology. I say I just don't want people in my business 24/7.
  • My mum forced me to take an Egyptian art class when I was 7. We saw mummies up close and personal and it freaked me out. And since I try not to discriminate, Chinese mummies give me the willies too.
  • NCAA men's bracket. Go Irish! Please win and help me recoup some bragging rights.