3.17.2010

Innocent little G-Dragon + Jaebeom takes over YouTube.

Irish Day! Time to celebrate Korean pop......

So what does it say about me that the highlight of my day has been the news that G-Dragon is cleared of all charges relating to his concert incident? I actually let out a small cry when I read it. The leader of the Big Bang pack held a solo concert last year and in addition to performing two 'banned' songs, he had a steamy moment with a female dancer that involved a bed and some rope. This led to cries of indecency considering that the concert was open to all fans and impressionable girls 12 and older. The scene in question looks a bit tame to my American eyes, and now apparently to Korean law. Congratulations, G-Dragon! So when's the next concert?


Poor Jaebeom has been AWOL almost as long as I have, except he actually contributes something to the greater good, namely addictive music and rock solid abs. Alas, he has returned with a YouTube video and smooth cover of B.O.B.'s Nothing on You. In a giant fuck you to everyone who's been hating on him, he managed well over 1 million hits in just 1 day! Let's see the JYP crew match that. Welcome back, Jay!